Literally you are impossible to tag. Probably because I couldn't remember your username. I have left a message for you somewhere. Please find it. Goodbye.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Literally you are impossible to tag. Probably because I couldn't remember your username. I have left a message for you somewhere. Please find it. Goodbye.
Am I supposed to scour all the threads across the two forums? Give me something to work with 😆Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Literally you are impossible to tag. Probably because I couldn't remember your username. I have left a message for you somewhere. Please find it. Goodbye.
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
Am I supposed to scour all the threads across the two forums? Give me something to work with 😆
It is....where your heart is telling you it is
So each film every actor does has to become the highest grossing film ever ? Interesting threshold
Why stop there. Why not bring up Titantic's box office
Originally posted by: loginidran
I am that person on the front row seat. I thought my neck was going to break but I realized if the movie is this good, your neck also will adjust accordingly.😆
😆 hows your neck now??
Shouldn’t we? I mean, people actually call Alia the Meryl Streep of Bollywood so I’m confused why we are comparing her box office numbers to Anushka’s 7 year old movie, and Sara and Kiara’s latestOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
So each film every actor does has to become the highest grossing film ever ? Interesting threshold
Why stop there. Why not bring up Titantic's box office
If she’s the best thing that god has created then her fans should have no problem comparing her to movies like Pathan. Why this cover up and avoidance ?
This would be like comparing SRK with Vicky Kaushal’s movie and being happy that It did better business than 🤣
Nothing happened. 🥹 😆
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan
Shouldn’t we? I mean, people actually call Alia the Meryl Streep of Bollywood
I dont know much about Ms. Streep other than she took roles from Queen Latifah.
Forget Pathan. RARKPK's goal is now 1 billion dollars
Bold of you to assume I have a heart 😆
Not that it adds anything to the discussion, but Meryl's highest grossing film is not even in the top 100 films of all times. 😆
Shaque reviews- Parineeti Chopra and Jennifer Winget https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddn8plpttpG/?stkn=MXBkbjR4MWtpdHV3OA==
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
https://youtu.be/meknZizkusk?si=Hnqm9GOCI6ZegJ2v
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==
https://boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9912
5