Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
Also, wow people, you guys can sing and I mean really sing.
You have to listen to their Duet Tumse milke..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
Also, wow people, you guys can sing and I mean really sing.
You have to listen to their Duet Tumse milke..
Originally posted by: carisma2
Lol Heyy Cobra. Nice to see u.. 🤗
Lol. Yeh man it will be the hardest battle in history.. to try and sing worse than her. 😂😂
Hey Cari 🤗
I am being overworked by my manager, iss liye can't roam around here like I used to. How is everything with you?
Also, I don't have to try hard to beat her, paisda hi talented hui hu in this department 🤣

Cari, listen to this duet NP and I sang long back, you would love it I think. I believe it's one of our best duets. Slowly, tum ever ready rehti ho sunne ke liye so tagging you too...fir se suno.. 🤗 lol..
Tumse Milke (Parinda)
Cobra Listen to this.
On page 79. I had to give em a audio recorded standing ovation for it.
Its beautiful.
On it 😆
Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
Hey Cari 🤗
I am being overworked by my manager, iss liye can't roam around here like I used to. How is everything with you?
Also, I don't have to try hard to beat her, paisda hi talented hui hu in this department 🤣
Lol.
How can your manager do this to you. 😥😫😥
Originally posted by: carisma2
Cobra Listen to this.
On page 79. I had to give em a audio recorded standing ovation for it.
Its beautiful.
I love you for not making my lazy ass scroll through a gazillion pages..
Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
I love you for not making my lazy ass scroll through a gazillion pages..
I know ur busy.. thought to help you along. Lol
Originally posted by: CobraKai1972
I love you for not making my lazy ass scroll through a gazillion pages..
You don't have to. Charu has prepared an index for the same 😃 You can listen to all the songs following the links given. Check the 1st page.
Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting
You don't have to. Charu has prepared an index for the same 😃 You can listen to all the songs following the links given. Check the 1st page.
I was looking like a superhero there.
Meri tareef ho rahi thi. Lol.
Tum ne is ko self help de di. Lol😂😂
Originally posted by: carisma2
I was looking like a superhero there.
Meri tareef ho rahi thi. Lol.
Tum ne is ko self help de di. Lol😂😂
Sorry... I thought I should help you out so that you can help others (ab jo bhi naye aayenge iss thread pe wo.. ..sshhh) 😳😆
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12