Bollywood CC #106- Page 90

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

44.6k

Users

49

Likes

762

Frequent Posters

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Just saw the Korean thread the comments in that thread are just 🤢. Glad I stopped commenting on most of the main forum threads .

Edited by Haegeum - 3 years ago
791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago



Thank you! For some reason I thought it meant human condition. Got the rest of it though. Thank you for posting these interesting tweets. I look forward to reading them since they don’t appear on my timeline.

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago



Reminds me of this poem. People in general are soulless unless it concerns their own. I see such behavior even on this forum at times.


First they came for the Communists

And I did not speak out

Because I was not a Communist

Then they came for the Socialists

And I did not speak out

Because I was not a Socialist

Then they came for the trade unionists

And I did not speak out

Because I was not a trade unionist

Then they came for the Jews

And I did not speak out

Because I was not a Jew

Then they came for me

And there was no one left

To speak out for me

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

These two and their undying love across timelines. It’s funny how the shows I discovered during the height of the pandemic still hold a special place in my heart no matter how many years go by. ❤️


https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvPia5UBDtH/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".