@bold yumna ko leke aao 40M hoga.
I feel like zara noor abbas can make good chemistry. I liked her in ehde wafa.
Zara and wahaj are coming together?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
@bold yumna ko leke aao 40M hoga.
I feel like zara noor abbas can make good chemistry. I liked her in ehde wafa.
Zara and wahaj are coming together?
Why are you still here😳? Yrkkh forum pr aa jao 😎
The real problem is their consummation is never shown, it has to be imagined and interpreted when mahajabeen is shown to be expecting🤣
Humein pagal banaya tha 🤣🤣
Hope not any time soon but I would love to see them together.
Hi Nina ji hope you are well, true that when mahajabeen was declared pregnant, I was like 🤔 yeh kab hua kaise hua 😆😂
Sure dear, the forum members here have become my friends. Sadly, yrkkh forum has akshnav vs abhira fighting, so waiting for something to finalise, otherwise sometimes it feels like getting into a warzone🤣
Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Why are you still here😳? Yrkkh forum pr aa jao 😎
I won't mind their pairing bus story achi honi chaiye
Hi Nina ji hope you are well, true that when mahajabeen was declared pregnant, I was like 🤔 yeh kab hua kaise hua 😆😂
I am good
Hope you doing well too
Hahaha same thoughts, I was shocked yeh kaisey hua 🤣
🤣. Hahahaha …When the hell did they consummate 🤣and I must have missed this pregnancy Wala thing in binge watching modeThe real problem is their consummation is never shown, it has to be imagined and interpreted when mahajabeen is shown to be expecting🤣