Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
yumhaj fans have been saying she looks too old to star opposite wahaj since the drama was announced and now there are continuing to do so under the teaser
They forget the fact that ayeza and yumna are of same age? 🤣
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
yumhaj fans have been saying she looks too old to star opposite wahaj since the drama was announced and now there are continuing to do so under the teaser
They forget the fact that ayeza and yumna are of same age? 🤣
everything great.
But what is this ost?😆
Self obsession/ love at it's peak.
"Mera sukoon main hoon, zid bi junoon main hoon"
I am confused
Can already sense some bewafai.
I think one of the main lead is self obsessed and narcissistic. Most probably it will be ayeza's character.
😆I started yesterday side by side with kdramas.
You picked heartbeat any particular reason? 🤣
Kland is filled with revenant,celebrity ,kind the land and seeyouinmy19thlife obsession and I gave in.
Already watched two. 😆
Will pick revenant and king the land now , also a c drama called hidden love.
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
😆I started yesterday side by side with kdramas.
You picked heartbeat any particular reason? 🤣
Kland is filled with revenant,celebrity ,kind the land and seeyouinmy19thlife obsession and I gave in.
Already watched two. 😆
Will pick revenant and king the land now , also a c drama called hidden love.
No special reasons. I found the trailer funny and I like taecyeon.
I don't like yoona's acting but I love Lee jun ho. So I am torn whether to watch king the land or not. How is it? The last kdrama I was obsessed with was the red sleeve and I freaking loved junho in it but king the land looks like those outdated kdrama rom-com with ott chaebol male lead.
How is celebrity? Is it dark?
Watched the teaser of Mein and I'm excited for its OST because Asim Azhar sang it and I hardly miss his songs. His voice is soothing.
About drama so I'm still not excited as its Zanjabeel's writing. Badar was better with direction in Ishqiya, so hopefully he will do good in this one unlike what he did in Mpht.
Fairytale on air date is also releasing tonight maybe. It's ptv release date 🤣
But excited for Ishq Murshid because of its name
Originally posted by: JRPNKAPQXJLBKGE5
Fairytale on air date is also releasing tonight maybe. It's ptv release date 🤣
But excited for Ishq Murshid because of its name
How many hum 8pm dramas are about to end?
The article says tale of love and passion. So if the chemistry falls flat then the entire drama will fall flat.
How many hum 8pm dramas are about to end?
The article says tale of love and passion. So if the chemistry falls flat then the entire drama will fall flat.
I don't follow hum as I stopped watching yunhi as well few weeks back so I have no idea
Why is there WAR OVER written? They shot it at Bahawalpur train station maybe and made it look like London