Bilal is doing bigbang's upcoming project thats why.
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bilal is doing bigbang's upcoming project thats why.
omg, she’s pretty to me. She seems like a sweet, a bit naive but unproblematic girl . Anyways I don’t think Anmol wants any parts of UsamaOriginally posted by: anikamathur
She deserves it zainab is nor that pretty she looks like a 11 year old child I want ki Usama breaks all the times with zainab
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
omg, she’s pretty to me. She seems like a sweet, a bit naive but unproblematic girl . Anyways I don’t think Anmol wants any parts of Usama
She may be down to earth but she needs to leave usama
Yeah watched 2 episode.Originally posted by: Y7VMNCOTLOG7662A
Does anyone watches teray husn kay naam? I hear mixed reviews about it.
Old school love type vibes.
Both the leads are kinda likeble.
Personally i am very less intrested right now, i will try few more episodes and decide whether to continue or not.
My most favourite now a days is Nauroz.
Why he is calling Areeb a gareeb?
It should be " Maheer agrees to divorce gareeb to marry Areeb "
probably because gareeb rhymes with Areeb . Stans are always making up nicknames for their least favorite characterWhy he is calling Areeb a gareeb?
It should be " Maheer agrees to divorce gareeb to marry Areeb "
They really good together.. But, I couldn't find any chemistry onscreen maybe I am too early to say this but... Let's see how the story unfolds both onscreen and offscreen😆
The FT stans are now going crazy again just because Hamza commented on Anmol's recent post. These kids need to get off of sm. Sick mentality!
Bilal is big bang's favourite. Maybe that's why.