I think this is fanmade. I didn't see Bilal or hum or the ph sharing this.
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think this is fanmade. I didn't see Bilal or hum or the ph sharing this.
The poster look good..
I saw it on Reddit but upon a closer look it does look super photoshopped
I think this is fanmade. I didn't see Bilal or hum or the ph sharing this.
I am not even sure if I will watch ishq murshid, mein is out of question 🤣
Same here,i might binge watch,dont really have the strength to watch them on air and ruin my mood perhaps😆..
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
I saw it on Reddit but upon a closer look it does look super photoshopped
If this is am official poster then hum needs to fire whoever makes posters for them. It looks highly photoshopped
yeah , their posters are usually a bit more creative then this
If this is am official poster then hum needs to fire whoever makes posters for them. It looks highly photoshopped
dure with that same confused look on her face as always
Why is big bang posting posters of MD production?