Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

Thanks! Says he’s busy and IF is not on his mind these days but hopefully he’ll get back.

Ohh ok! Hope to see him back on IF and especially on this thread soon! 

Next will be our 10th thread, I have something in mind  so all singers better come back here! 

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

It's been 84 years since i sung a duet with IF's Lata+Asha lite combined - the super fabulous singer - Allizwell.

So here it is... Our new duet 👇

#Mujhe Tum Yaad Karna#StarMaker #Duet Listen to 'Mujhe Tum Yaad Karna' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678548417&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=239&recordingId=10696049207227001&share_type=copyLink

Haha..84 years..u cracked me Nathu🤣Arre I am getting jittery IF ko dekhke  ...ekdum alien wali pheelings 😒Sach mei 84 years laage re...aapki shakal bhi  alag..  swag wale Nathu from seede saadey Nathu 😎

Btw...apologies ki I was abt to share it and thanks ki u did it before I  could😆

Super mast gaaye.🤗..awaaz modulation purrrfect and ekdum pheelingva daal diye babuva 😆badiya yaar...mazha aaya...love this song and u did justice to it😎

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Arre waah re waah.. so finally it is here! Superb duet both you guys! Allu you initiated it beautifully and NP you did full justice to it too. What perfect voice modulation you have done! I loved your "tum" everywhere! 🤩 Both of you did a really good job in maintaining the playfulness. 

Maza aa gaya! 

Finally😆thanks so much dearie🤗

Arre..yaar I was trying to tag Dreamcatcher🤣soch meri haalat...I am Ghajini of IF now🤣

Ab kis kisne naam patha badal diye bhai bol do...slowlydrifting is still slowly😆 and Shwetha madam is still the same...aur baaki sab introduce karo baba...else I will b Ghajini for u☺️

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: SlowlyDrifting

Welcome back sweets.....🤗 now... STAY ! 

Look at Shwetha, she considered my request and is still around :D 

Anyway good to see you back. Hope to see you singing as well :) 

Thank you Rasode queen🤗..this adduction was scary..yes...I am regular on SM..I guess Shwetha isn't active on SM...Will defn hang around now onwards here...ghar waapsi

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Charu21

Ohh ok! Hope to see him back on IF and especially on this thread soon! 

Next will be our 10th thread, I have something in mind  so all singers better come back here! 

SK that was a good sing along you did there.

Charu, have you all ever done a medley,  where all of you done bits of one song? Like maybe that Mujse dosti karoge song. Everyone can have a little bit. So all the singers can put something together. It will be a bit of work to organise.. but something memorable. Lol. 

Maybe us supporters, can sing in the crowd chorus part too. 😂

Edited by carisma2 - 9 months ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

just beautiful❤️and missing heisens singing Very  much. Hope he gets back to singing soon.

Thank you! Will let him know he’s missed on here. ❤️

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Haan mujhe to bilkul bhool hi gayi. Ek baar bhi yaad nahi kiya mujhe itne dino me 😒

Khair i remembered you and our duet that remained due for so long. Tomorrow u will get a surprise from me 😄

Abey...Teri IF name bhool gayi🤣Tag karte time...sochi  .dimaag pe pressure pada toh chod di😆

SM mei toh milte hain na...kaise bhoolegi yaar..naam ghum jayega.....Teri awaaz hi pehchan hai dost 🤗

allizzwell thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

Laxxxmiiii.. Kaise ho aap🤗

Missed you and your laughter..poora thread ab chehak ne laga ...🤩🤩

Just now doosre post mei yaad ki re aapko Shwetha🤗Thankooo...yaar...dil garden garden ho gayateek ba...thoda singing ne busy kar diya....thanks to IF for launching my singing craze once again❤️IF addiction se door rehna pada dear

Supari_khala thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

Let me share this one though..💓

OMG! I found an amazing singer on StarMaker, take a look now!

#Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin#StarMakerI found a great Cover of 'Dil Hai Ki Manta Nahin' on StarMaker! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678998437&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=239&recordingId=11821949080438611&share_type=copyLink

Thanks Shweta for sharing.. 

This one is quite a difficult in too. The up and notes. 

But again, you both did a fab job!

Harsh.. mein sehra baandh ke awunga, from deewana mujsa nahin will suit you. 

https://youtu.be/0_8MoEecre8