Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheMinion

The Korean song you asked me to sing is really tough πŸ˜… it’s sung by a woman in a hitch pitch! I’ll give it a try though πŸ˜†

It's a hard one.  

Beautiful song though. 

It will just be on the other end of the spectrum of your comfort zone. But will just give you practice in fully stretching the vocal chords, which may help in the future. 

Try it and if you're happy with it share it. 

But I know u will rise to the challenge coz u have the right spirit. πŸ€—

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

It's been 84 years since i sung a duet with IF's Lata+Asha lite combined - the super fabulous singer - Allizwell.

So here it is... Our new duet πŸ‘‡

#Mujhe Tum Yaad Karna#StarMaker #Duet Listen to 'Mujhe Tum Yaad Karna' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678548417&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=239&recordingId=10696049207227001&share_type=copyLink

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

It's been 84 years since i sung a duet with IF's Lata+Asha lite combined - the super fabulous singer - Allizwell.

#Mujhe Tum Yaad Karna#StarMaker #Duet Listen to 'Mujhe Tum Yaad Karna' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678548417&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=239&recordingId=10696049207227001&share_type=copyLink

Rem I came here first.  But I'll listen and comment  tmrw.

For sach mere yaar, I attempted to post 5 times.  Each time battery died as I finished message. So that too tmrw. And thanks for posting the duets. See you all here tmrw.

Who is Allizwell?

Well hello Allizwell, πŸ‘‹ 

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

Arre waah you also fulfilled Cari's request this soon. Good one, Munna! πŸ‘πŸ‘

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Arre waah re waah.. so finally it is here! Superb duet both you guys! Allu you initiated it beautifully and NP you did full justice to it too. What perfect voice modulation you have done! I loved your "tum" everywhere! 🀩 Both of you did a really good job in maintaining the playfulness. 

Maza aa gaya! 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Arre waah re waah.. so finally it is here! Superb duet both you guys! Allu you initiated it beautifully and NP you did full justice to it too. What perfect voice modulation you have done! I loved your "tum" everywhere! 🀩 Both of you did a really good job in maintaining the playfulness. 

Maza aa gaya! 

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

Thank you so much. Munna. It was a good effort. This song is actually harder than I thought

Because .... 

I played this instrument sound to this ae mere humsafar song and for the fun of it,  I sang to it.. and recoded it. 

I listened back!

It became more like suffering and suffercating.  

Lol. I sounded terrible. 

This is a hard song like anything. So U guys all deserve a medal. 

Munna consider urself tagged too. Lol

Hahaha Oh come on now! It wouldn't have been that terrible! You chose a little tough one so you must have felt it that way! πŸ˜† 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Hahaha Oh come on now! It wouldn't have been that terrible! You chose a little tough one so you must have felt it that way! πŸ˜† 

Mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai ki cari bhi hum logon ki tarah hi bahut strict hai apne aap se πŸ˜† in reality i think she would be much better than she claims to be πŸ˜†

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Was going through my old songs and thought this deserves to be shared once again πŸ˜³ 

I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!

#Dil Kyun yeh mera#StarMakerListen to 'Dil Kyun yeh mera' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678548417&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=239&recordingId=10696049194129641&share_type=copyLink