😕 I’m confused but whatever floats his boat I guess
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
😕 I’m confused but whatever floats his boat I guess
LOL sounds like my type of person.. who did this? video please
I'm sure this person is from IF.. another day another saas bahu drama from the Trifecta
they really act like they don’t see the crazy things yumna stans say about other womenOriginally posted by: FanofAreebsMum
I'm sure this person is from IF.. another day another saas bahu drama from the Trifecta
It's khushhal's recent iv with fuchsia. It was fun. He is full of energy and runs around and speaks so well.
TB director soon coming with another headache 🤣
Isko koi hairpin nhi mili yan ek ankh sy dekhny ka shoq hai
She only has done 4-5 dramas till now 😆
and there were dating rumours of her with her coactors except in 1-2 dramas 🤣
I am also fine till now. Don't know about later. I have liked Ehteshamuddin since Yakeen ka safar. He is a great actor and director. But Sabeena surprised me here. She was ott in tb and great here.
No doubt
She even surprised me in KP
Originally posted by: newbie20000
True, didn't think about it actually. The only person she spared was Danish as he was married 🤣
Even i noticed that yesterday 🤣