Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Charu21 thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 months ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

U were listening without earphones and still found our songs pleasant to hear πŸ˜¬πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Regarding migraines i'm taking an ayurvedic supplement called medha vati (from patanjali) and it's actually working for me. U should definitely try that if it's available there.

Charu u too try it. But don't expect immediate results. It might take 15-20 days. Although i haven't had any migraine attack since taking it from day one πŸ₯³

@bold - IKR! πŸ˜…πŸ˜

Ohh yes! I used to take Medha vati during my school days. I used to get headaches frequently at that time. this medicine did help me as well. I had totally forgotten about it! 

For a very long time I haven't had a bad headache thankfully but will surely keep this tablets at home. 

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

@bold - IKR! πŸ˜…πŸ˜

Ohh yes! I used to take Medha vati during my school days. I used to get headaches frequently at that time. this medicine did help me as well. I had totally forgotten about it! 

For a very long time I haven't had a bad headache thankfully but will surely keep this tablets at home. 

Arre start it again. Mai to jab se kha raha hoon mujhe ek baar bhi nahi hua. Warna hafte me ek baar to hota hi tha. But u have to take it daily.

Aab to uske pack par bhi likha hua hai - for migraine.

@Cari - it's called Divya Medha vati. Since u have a more severe problem of migraine than me it might take more time to show effect on you but it does work. And also it's not harmful. Has all the beneficial herbs for brain like brahmi, shankhpushpi etc.

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 10 months ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Charu21

That's so sweet re.. all we both can say is a big thank you.. πŸ€—

Daily!!!  Just can't imagine going through that! And you...! You still make such entertaining topics, make sure to interact with every single person posting there, listening to the songs here and giving such detailed comments on that with so much encouragement.! What are you! Take a bow! ❀️

Oh bless. I'm so enjoying your songs man. The pleasure is all mine. 

You have to just carry on. 

Just over the years I've learnt to male adjustments. I get a pain... in my eyes, head, ears, jaw, neck. Makes my limbs feel numb and nauseous.  Sensitivity of the eyes. The worst part is the blurriness and doube vision it creates. So i have to take breaks . Before what i cud do quicker takes me more longer.  

The rule is just try to keep going as normal aa possible. 

Even u guys do so well singing with this condition. It must be hard also.  So extra credit to u guys. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: Shwetha02

Tell me about it..!! Hooow???? I mean how does she do that..?

Kudos to her ..β€οΈπŸ‘

Mujhse tho nahi hotha re baba..πŸ™†

You have to push yourself.  Or it takes over your life. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

U were listening without earphones and still found our songs pleasant to hear πŸ˜¬πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Regarding migraines i'm taking an ayurvedic supplement called medha vati (from patanjali) and it's actually working for me. U should definitely try that if it's available there.

Charu u too try it. But don't expect immediate results. It might take 15-20 days. Although i haven't had any migraine attack since taking it from day one πŸ₯³

U guys still sound amazing. 

Thats good. I'll look into it.

There is one herbal thing I wanna try out. I don't believe in migraine tablets bec as time goes in the doseage goes up too. 

That's good the meds work for u. Do u have to take it daily?

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Arre start it again. Mai to jab se kha raha hoon mujhe ek baar bhi nahi hua. Warna hafte me ek baar to hota hi tha. But u have to take it daily.

Aab to uske pack par bhi likha hua hai - for migraine.

@Cari - it's called Divya Medha vati. Since u have a more severe problem of migraine than me it might take more time to show effect on you but it does work. And also it's not harmful. Has all the beneficial herbs for brain like brahmi, shankhpushpi etc.

I've never heard of brahmi and shakunpushi before. 

I know indian herbs are supposed to be really good.

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: carisma2

U guys still sound amazing. 

Thats good. I'll look into it.

There is one herbal thing I wanna try out. I don't believe in migraine tablets bec as time goes in the doseage goes up too. 

That's good the meds work for u. Do u have to take it daily?

Yes u have to take it daily but don't worry it doesn't have any side effect. It's more like a brain tonic. U should take 2 tabs twice daily as ur problem is more severe. I take one.

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Yes u have to take it daily but don't worry it doesn't have any side effect. It's more like a brain tonic. U should take 2 tabs twice daily as ur problem is more severe. I take one.

I'll. Have a look if they sell it here. 

Thanks for this. πŸ€—

carisma2 thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

I agree our voices do blend in quite well. Thank u so much dear πŸ€—

Since u liked our duet so much, here's one more for u to enjoy πŸ˜†

I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!

#Dekho Na#StarMaker #Duet Listen to 'Dekho Na' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678548417&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=239&recordingId=10696049196506200&share_type=copyLink

This was excellent. You know you can't even tell that this is not recorded by artists.

U guys are Perfection.  

I listened to it with earphones and watching an ambience cosy  video on silent. And I forget that listening to my friends. It feels like I've just put a song on straight from a movie video.

You need to Gimme all your duet links. I Haven't got star maker app.. so I can't open your other ones myself.. 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Love Legion

Thank you so much Shwetha and Heena. πŸ€—

Wo kaun hai?πŸ€”