Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

Antara kaafi high tha yaar mere liye... Aur zyada high jaane pe awaz fatt rahi thi ya thin ho ja rahi thi... jabki ye gaana poore khule gale se gaana tha with heavy voice...

Khair I'm improving with practice which is a great thing... Baad me aur improvement ho jayega...

Oh I loved the little giggle in there.. uou know in the song there is a part where there is a small chuckle. You nailed it! I forgot to mention that yesterday. 

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NatkhatPyare

This was actually mine and Charu's first duet. One of those songs at our initial phase of singing... 

#Ae Mere Humsafar Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak#StarMakerI found a great Cover of 'Ae Mere Humsafar Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak' on StarMaker! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678548417&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=236&recordingId=11821949078218844&share_type=copyLink

Thank you so much.. 

Music to my ears, music to my ears you both are.

I wish to download your songs. 

I'm in awe. That was so perfect.

Yoi guys were peefect throughout.  

My fav part in the song is pyaar ne jahan pe rakha hai....

You guys did it complete justice.  Everything was perfect. 

I also love the parts when both of your parts mix and u sing at the same time. Ur voices blended is just the icing in the cake. U guys compliment each othet so well. 

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: carisma2

Yiu have a beautiful voice. I love how you are able to stretch for a period, One of the hardest things to do - U do it flawlessly and did it without any bg music too. 

Thank you so much Carisma! 😊

NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Oh I loved the little giggle in there.. uou know in the song there is a part where there is a small chuckle. You nailed it! I forgot to mention that yesterday. 

You didn't mention anything about that song yesterday. I think u forgot that part too 😆

I'm still waiting for your review on that 

Edited by NatkhatPyare - 9 months ago
NatkhatPyare thumbnail

Thank you so much.. 

I also love the parts when both of your parts mix and u sing at the same time. Ur voices blended is just the icing in the cake. U guys compliment each othet so well. 

I agree our voices do blend in quite well. Thank u so much dear 🤗

Since u liked our duet so much, here's one more for u to enjoy 😆

I published a song on StarMaker, check out my singing now!

#Dekho Na#StarMaker #Duet Listen to 'Dekho Na' I sang! (StarMaker, free online karaoke)

https://m.starmakerstudios.com/d/playrecording?app=sm&from_sid=67678548417&is_convert=true&pg_rf_ca_vn=239&recordingId=10696049196506200&share_type=copyLink

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

You just heard it, and did it in a day?

Wow.

This track used to be pretty popular in its days. I used to listen to this. The 90's music was just something. 

Very well done. It was a pleasure to listen to. Thd song had some good lyrics.

Hehe Yes I heard it yesterday only. As a trial, I had initially recorded it on Kumar Sanu's track then I felt this should have been a female voice too, then I checked the album and realised there was a female version too! It had some minor difference so I heard the original one and recorded it on a different track again. I don't record on weekends as I am too shy and need complete privacy while recording so that was my only chance to record. Lol. 

Yes agree! 90s had some lovely compositions! 

Thanks so much for the lovely comment and always encouraging everyone with your honest opinions.. ❤️

Charu21 thumbnail

Ohh damnn!!  I missed writing about that too! I didn't notice it at first but when I heard it the second time, I caught that. NP, that was very good re.. 

Charu21 thumbnail

Thank you so much.. 

Oh girl how do you do it everytime! All your comments are so honest and sweet! I have this stupid smile on my face right now! Lol. 

Yes we also love it when we are singing the lines at the same time as you said it blends in so well! Thanks so much buddy! 

NP, I just heard Dekho Na again, it sounds even better now, don't know why! May be because it's actually raining at my place right now or what but I loved it more now! We both actually sounds so good in this yaar! 🤩

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Charu21

How sweet of you! Thanks sooooo much Hinna 🤗 inserts *shy panda* gif. 

Haan re. I had informed Latu that she is being missed here by many.. she said IF is too addictive and if she comes she won't be able to leave anytime soon! 😆 But she did say that she will come atleast for a while for sure.. She is occupied with something for a few more days I think.. par aayegi pakka.. 😊

Agayi 🤣Ab jaana mushkil padega🤣3 to 4 months IF se baahar thi...Charu..Hinna...Rashi🤗

Charu21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: allizzwell

Agayi 🤣Ab jaana mushkil padega🤣3 to 4 months IF se baahar thi...Charu..Hinna...Rashi🤗

Look who is here after 84 years!! Ohhhh my god!!!!! 🤗🤗🤗

So good to see you here finally!! 

People missed you so much yaar!