
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Chalo..Mein tumhare baal banathi hoon,,,😆

yo done https://voca.ro/1eoHH4VJghX0Originally posted by: carisma2
The Minion and Munna
I have a song in mind for you guys.
Ae Mere humsafar - I think you both would do this one really nicely. from QSQT
It will suit your voices.
Wanna try ?
Harsh if you haven't already - you wanna add it in your list of potential future song too. I think this will go really nicely with you also.
Thank you so much. Munna. It was a good effort. This song is actually harder than I thought
Because ....
I played this instrument sound to this ae mere humsafar song and for the fun of it, I sang to it.. and recoded it.
I listened back!
It became more like suffering and suffercating.
Lol. I sounded terrible.
This is a hard song like anything. So U guys all deserve a medal.
Munna consider urself tagged too. Lol
i read bi is avtive on tt but yes she is gayeb since long jawan release se pehle ajaye shayedOriginally posted by: C7VR537JR5O3KPZS
Ye Guddu bhaisahab kaha gayab hain?
Aur meri purani dushman BI bhi gayab chal rahi hai aaj kal 🤔
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
i read bi is avtive on tt but yes she is gayeb since long jawan release se pehle ajaye shayed
Matlab theek thak hai... Zinda hai 😆
Chalo itna bhi kaafi hai 👍😆
The Korean song you asked me to sing is really tough 😅 it’s sung by a woman in a hitch pitch! I’ll give it a try though 😆Originally posted by: carisma2
Thank you so much. Munna. It was a good effort. This song is actually harder than I thought
Because ....
I played this instrument sound to this ae mere humsafar song and for the fun of it, I sang to it.. and recoded it.
I listened back!
It became more like suffering and suffercating.
Lol. I sounded terrible.
This is a hard song like anything. So U guys all deserve a medal.
Munna consider urself tagged too. Lol
https://x.com/i/status/2034932810604315014
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
12