Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

No one, you wanna write?

ha. πŸ˜† 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: NoeticLife

That was gooooodddd! β€οΈ Intriguing segment. πŸ‘

Bichaara Gaurav. πŸ˜­ Hope he is okay. 

That's something you can writeπŸ™ˆ I mean he is the only living person in both the leads' lives who doesn't mind their sexuality πŸ˜… (we dk how Trisha feels about it yet, and Fiza only knows about ishaan)

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Putting you for 8 then, cool?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Segment #8

Darshan patted Ishaan's back. "I'll be back soon. It's gonna be alright." He muttered. 

-

Reaching the hospital felt like an eternity. Darshan walked up to Trisha, who had been pacing around impatiently outside the operation theatre. 

"Trisha." Darshan voiced solemnly. "He will be okay." 

"Where's Ishu?"

"He will join us soon. Don't worry." 

Trisha's heart was pacing.

The doctor. "Mrs. Sharma, we have removed the bullet. We shall keep him under observation for two days. Make sure he gets proper rest."

"Thank you doctor. Can I meet him?"

"He's under anaesthesia so you'll have to wait."

Gaurav was shifted to the ICCU. Darshan texted Ishaan. The bullet missed his heart by a few centimetres. He is critical but stable.

-

Later that night, Ishaan sneaked into the hospital disguised as ward boy. Gaurav was sleeping and Trisha has dozed off on the couch. He held Gaurav's hand. 

Gaurav opened his eyes and smiled. 

"You scared me." Ishaan sat by his side. "I will find those f'kers and-"

"Continue your work. Don't worry about me." Gaurav voiced feebly. 

"Take rest. I need you on your toes ASAP." 

-

The Pitcher's Club.

A rave party was in full swing. Darshan and Ishaan in their respective disguises were dancing on the grooving tunes. 

Ayesha was sipping her drink when a young boy perched on the counter beside her. She slipped a small packet to him. 

Afshan? Darshan recognised him. Is that why Nushrat wanted to keep an eye on Fiza?

Darshan concentrated on Afshan who was now with his friends, sharing the packet. He turned to find Ayesha missing. Ishaan wasn't on the dance floor either. He felt a cold metal on his back, a hooded figure towering over him. "Come with me." 

Darshan walked out of the club. The man pushed him onto a wall and unlocked the gun. "Who are you working for?" 

"I- I'm here t-to party." Darshan answered. "W-what d-do you want?"

"Who are you working for? Give me a name." The man's voice was dangerously low as he traced the gun on Darshan's face.

"Uhh- could you stop playing with the gun? It's a turn on for me. And not gonna lie, you're kinda hot and my type too." Darshan smiled sheepishly.

The man sighed. "Kids these days." He shook his head in disbelief. He locked the gun, placed it back and pulled out a sleek knife. "Now, if you don't want your mother to find your tiny pieces, answer me."

Darshan looked behind the man, "I knew you'd come." As the man turned around, Darshan twisted his hand, kicked his back and pinned him on the ground. "Now you tell me, who sent you here?"

Before the man could utter a word, a bullet pierced his head, blood splattered across Darshan's face and clothes. 

(⁠◍⁠‒⁠ᴗ⁠‒⁠◍⁠)⁠✧⁠*⁠。

Come on people, join in the fun! β€οΈ

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Summary segment #8 : 

Gaurav is hospitalised for his bullet wound. 

In the party at The Pitcher's Club, Ishaan and Ayesha go missing. 

Darshan finds out Afshan taking drugs and is assaulted by a man who is killed by someone. 

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

That was spooky😍😍😍 the level of intrigue gets one up with every update! 

Darshan flirting even in moment of fear🀣

Who's next?

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Dialogue Dynamos

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

That was spooky😍😍😍 the level of intrigue gets one up with every update! 

Darshan flirting even in moment of fear🀣

Who's next?

I was like what can be done, uh oh, flirting πŸ€£ and then he gets killed cuz the other person doesn't like it πŸ€£ but then tables turned. 

He really thought he could get away with it. I mean imagine poor bullet πŸ€£

Next, idk. Noe is out of town for two days toh nahi aayegi. 

Edited by Satrangi_Curls - 9 months ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

*tw: mentions of alcoholism*

Segment #9

As soon as Darshan saw his couch, he threw himself on it. It was a long night. From the police investigation to him proving himself innocent and just a bystander and using the CCTV camera in the room as proof, to spending the next few hours at the hospital with Gaurav, he was tired. But he was also scared, he hadn't still heard from Ishaan. His phone pinged and he sighed in relief when he saw Ishaan's text.

"Sorry for being AFK, will be back soon.πŸ₯°"

The emoji confused him, and kind of made him panic because Ishaan didn't seem like the guy to use emojis, let alone cheesy ones.

He decided to go to the hospital to talk to Gaurav and opened the door to see Ishaan on the door.

"What the... Where were you?"

"Sorry, Ayesha approached me and it was all madness. What's with you and going to the police station? Fiza called me saying you shot someone."

Darshan told him everything as Ishaan grabbed a bottle of beer from the refrigerator.

"Damn! Did you see the shooter?"

" No and I am assuming you heard nothing from your team."

Ishaan shook his head. "My phone was taken away. I changed your contact ID to Babe and sent you the text before Ayesha took my phone. Then she switched off my phone. Sorry about the weird text, by the way."

He blinked in surprise. Of course, it was a part of the mission. 

"So what did Ayesha want?"

"She wanted to know if I could get her some buyers, big shots. I agreed. She then took me to her house and gave me some cash. I guess she didn't want me to be tracked so switched off my phone."

Darshan looked at him for a few seconds.

"Don't you think it's a little too convenient for her to trust you?"

"I know, but I guess they are getting desperate. Their network is strong, but at the same time, weak, with the Narcotics department doing raids time and again. At least I hope that's the case and my cover isn't blown."

Darshan nodded.

"Any news on Gaurav's shooter?"

"No. But I kind of have a theory. Ayesha said something along the lines of me not having much choice but to be loyal to her when she bid me goodbye. So I guess they shot Gaurav and wanted to frame me. He was the one who shot me in the Voodoo Club, after all, so then they can make it look like I gave a hit on him or something as revenge."

"That is possible. Or maybe it was a warning."

Ishaan shrugged.

"I cannot wait to catch that..." he fisted his palm. Darshan placed a hand on his shoulder.

"We will, I promise."

Edited by oh_nakhrewaali - 9 months ago
NoeticLife thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Write The Bite Contest (Special Contribution) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Finally had time to catch up on reading. Interesting segments! Do segments mein hi idhar se udhar ho gaya. πŸ‘

Ayesha always makes me think of ETF waali Ayesha. Is she going to be an undercover cop too? Ooh, that would be interesting, na? She being an undercover cop and hence, isliye trust kar rahi hai Ishaan ko. 

Yeh sab allowed hai kya likhna? Agar nahi hai, toh edit kar dungi. Maine dhang se abhi tak rules nahi padhe hain. πŸ˜›

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoeticLife

Finally had time to catch up on reading. Interesting segments! Do segments mein hi idhar se udhar ho gaya. πŸ‘

Ayesha always makes me think of ETF waali Ayesha. Is she going to be an undercover cop too? Ooh, that would be interesting, na? She being an undercover cop and hence, isliye trust kar rahi hai Ishaan ko. 

Yeh sab allowed hai kya likhna? Agar nahi hai, toh edit kar dungi. Maine dhang se abhi tak rules nahi padhe hain. πŸ˜›

Its ok, you aren't breaking any rules. I didn't watch Arjun, so have no idea, in my head, I needed to push Ishaan closer to Ayesha (and Simba) to push the story forward so like daala.

You wanna write next?