And now that they lost timeslot leadership to TMD I hope they bring Advait back.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
And now that they lost timeslot leadership to TMD I hope they bring Advait back.
There are too many speculations. We must wait till the episodes play. Faltu and Ayaan are the leads and are the shipped couple.
And now that they lost timeslot leadership to TMD I hope they bring Advait back.
He isnt coming back, hes doing another show now. They will make NehKam endgame only.
Originally posted by: la_Reine
He isnt coming back, hes doing another show now. They will make NehKam endgame only.
Then I hope this show has another leap.
I checked Rohit's new drama. Gauna Ek Pratha. It is a small show in a small channel.