What do you all think of Neel’s entry and Faltu- Neel’s interaction? I liked it and happy to see Pulkit bagging a role right after Sapnon Ki Chalaang where he did awesome in a short time span.
What do you all think of Neel’s entry and Faltu- Neel’s interaction? I liked it and happy to see Pulkit bagging a role right after Sapnon Ki Chalaang where he did awesome in a short time span.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Noredink
What do you all think of Neel’s entry and Faltu- Neel’s interaction? I liked it and happy to see Pulkit bagging a role right after Sapnon Ki Chalaang where he did awesome in a short time span.
Did Sapno Ki Chalaang end?
Unfortunately yes. Cast shot their last episode while channel is telecasting remaining episodes .
I liked his entry and his interaction with Faltu. He looked very positiveOriginally posted by: Noredink
What do you all think of Neel’s entry and Faltu- Neel’s interaction? I liked it and happy to see Pulkit bagging a role right after Sapnon Ki Chalaang where he did awesome in a short time span.
We have to wait and see whether their bond is limited to friendship or he will start loving Faltu.
I read an article about a new lead opposite Imlie. Is it him?
Imlie or Faltu ??Originally posted by: la_Reine
I read an article about a new lead opposite Imlie. Is it him?
How can be a new lead for Imlie when he is in Faltu unless you meant to say new lead for Faltu?
Faltu yaar. Yeh sab shows ek hi jaise lagte hain ab😭
Hi,
Where did you read that?