Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: Hope_Life

oh that is a rare occasion after so long, we used to be together like this during ASR times, remember, di's first FF and it's been so long di have been on her blog. I am missing ABS

I know, I think I am the only one who is regular here with Faiqa. Idk, when she will open it, she has her reasons. I am missing ABS too.

Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xZoyax

I know, I think I am the only one who is regular here with Faiqa. Idk, when she will open it, she has her reasons. I am missing ABS too.

Let's come to the message box, I don't want di's thread with our useless chat.

xZoyax thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

We had such a fun time, you, mehr di, Roop di, and ofcourse, Arshi di, with Cynthia di, and how can I forget Lazyblazy.

Lazy is very active on the blog and in the group, she doesn't want to be here. She doesn't like it.

Hope_Life thumbnail

Lazy is very active on the blog and in the group, she doesn't want to be here. She doesn't like it.

lets chat on the phone

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Did I miss you both chatting together here, after like forever?🤗 Got sucked up at work and then at the dentist for my son, sorry for not being here, 

Mysticaldivine thumbnail

lets chat on the phone

Just saw you made it there; beautiful pics.😊 Welcome back

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: x.Covila

This is simply a masterpiece, I won't color any line because it will be an insult to the other lines. Wow, I am lucky to be with you all ladies here. I watched this show during pandemic and joined IF,  and landed on Rewind thread after a friend mentioned it. It is so much fun reading you all here.

Thank You 🤗for liking my ramblings

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysticaldivine

Did I miss you both chatting together here, after like forever?🤗 Got sucked up at work and then at the dentist for my son, sorry for not being here, 

Dentist, yikes. Hope everything is ok.

Motif_Soul thumbnail

Besty🤗

What have you done? 

He snagged her old memory of tea spilling and got the hold of her dupatta this time. He gloved his hand with her dupatta. How smart, he knew it won't be easy for her to free herself from these layers. 😆

She waited while looking to the other side. Maybe he will have mercy because she was speechless over this bold move of him. This is the same ASR who ripped her dupatta from his car once and today, he was not letting it go. 😉

She felt hope rustling its wings inside her, ready to take flight from there. She willed that hope into stillness in between them. His eyes were nearly black, the pupils fixed with a desire, husky voice, busy setting the deal limit, just one. You will do the same, what I will do, meaning? As you said, just kiss me back. Stop this mouse and cat run in between us and accept that we both want the same.

One of my fav song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IUfGfOK3z0

He calculated everything pretty well or maybe things happened on its own because he had it enough seeing NK and Khushi together

Motif_Soul thumbnail

wow Mehr🤗 kia kamal kia re, like old times. I think this topic was simply awesome and this scene took all of us on a different level.

This underlines ..muah👏 Arnav said it later he was not like that and he was with girls but never went overboard. Well I am not saying wth you had even Sheetal as your gf then? and La, and all, but makers screwed our brains very well😆

lol, our brains were thinking and handling good all of this, basically he was having gfs for the sake of society, for looks, for status, but drinking and going forward ws not his thing. I know many discussions here had it but in reality, there are many out there who live their lives by different rules regardless of what.