Bollywood CC #106- Page 29

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

44.7k

Users

49

Likes

762

Frequent Posters

QIJUAHHNBKGPS2PN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Fellas pay heed. Don’t try this at home. Or any where else




https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuzrTLgOfy1/?igshid=Y2I2MzMwZWM3ZA==

QIJUAHHNBKGPS2PN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I just found this song. I thought it was an old black and white song! It’s actually new. Hawwww?! It’s so pleasing to the ears. Check it out just in case you haven’t already

Also, what is your name or rather what should I call ya? It’s a pain trying to figure out your spelling to tag. 😭



https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsJnV9lgmPS/?igshid=Y2I2MzMwZWM3ZA==

QOTWR3U5JGTOZBBE thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


She is so hot.


She is Australian


Australians are so hot. You know already know where I am going with this dex..


Myself .. margot Robbie (barbie... likeee seriously..hot perfect barbie is an Aussie, FF, and that chick you just posted.


Acknowledge it Dex. Once you do the forum follows you.. no one can argue.


Australians are hot stuff.


Just say it

QIJUAHHNBKGPS2PN thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: IJHZIHE3PDPZBQM6


She is so hot.


She is Australian


Australians are so hot. You know already know where I am going with this dex..


Myself .. margot Robbie (barbie... likeee seriously..hot perfect barbie is an Aussie, FF, and that chick you just posted.


Acknowledge it Dex. Once you do the forum follows you.. no one can argue.


Australians are hot stuff.


Just say it



Fine. Tell you what. I’ll concede the day y’all starting pronouncing day like the rest of us normal folks instead of dyyyyyeeee

driven thumbnail
4th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
QOTWR3U5JGTOZBBE thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: VHMQDQFYS63B7ETK



Fine. Tell you what. I’ll concede the day y’all starting pronouncing day like the rest of us normal folks instead of dyyyyyeeee


Come on maayyyyyyte


God himself had to source an Australian to ignite the sun for the first time...

... most probably Chris Hemsworths spark.. He asked me and .. ..but I said.. if you took my spark the sun will be blue.. raggggggin extra hot... and He said.. good one .. my smart aussie... yellow sun is.a better idea.


.. fark all the typos. Aussies may be hot stuff ..but I struggle to walk and type at the same time

Edited by D3viL - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".