Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Who are the other students? Ibrahim Khan and Nysa Devgan? ❤️
Holy S()it!
Is this the horror version of the film?😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
Who are the other students? Ibrahim Khan and Nysa Devgan? ❤️
Holy S()it!
Is this the horror version of the film?😆
Kya kya sunne ko mil rha hai😆
Uske liye Brahmastra 2 banega😆
Coz mujhe nahi lagta wo filhaal ban raha hai.
Edit: I was just told Kangu said Brahmastra is not happening. Which means Ayaan will announce it soon. 😆
Ajkal Kangu jo bolti hai, log uska ulta karte hain. She is still nachaaoing them, just that they are dancing in the opposite direction.
Kangu is playing reverse psychology on them😆
Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
This is sad... But I guess I would be in that group😭
#justiceforSOTY1
Cult classic scene of man wasting bottled water on his abs

Originally posted by: Ocean_breeze
This is sad... But I guess I would be in that group😭
#justiceforSOTY1
Thats a great idea. They should move away from romance and turn it into a thriller. I want to see Ibrahim push Shanaya off the terrace and then fall in love with Nysa 😆
SOTY dekh k Mai soti hu 😴
The Malayalam film was called Balram vs Taradas.
These nepos will one day shut down Dharma. Kjo will soon realise not everyone can become a star like Aloo.
it can be suhana khan tooOriginally posted by: bollyqueen0
Who are the other students? Ibrahim Khan and Nysa Devgan? ❤️
sid☺️
https://x.com/i/status/2047219777505206386
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.deccanchronicle.com/amp/tabloid/hyderabad-chronicle/shanaya-kapoor-set-for-tollywood-debut-1967628
9