Users

Frequent Posters

TheMinion thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by: carisma2

You are such a good sport.

Yup, U are now up there officially. 

This was not a bad second attemp at all.

English songs are always hard.

There is a song by Peter Andre. Mysterious girl, I think this one can really suit you.

You will enjoy the low and high notes in this.

Keep it up. 👍🏼

A very good effort. 

Please appreciate the falsetto 😆

https://voca.ro/12RMitw6Opxt

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

You definitely gave it some of your own tune and rhythm there. lol 

Definitely - This kind of song for voice will go with you more. 

This was a good attempt that too without music. 

It's a hard song. I want you to work on this one.. song for a while. I think this one can be ur first hit for sure. 

This one of my most fav songs. I cannot even begin to tell u how mow many times I have watched the video to this. 

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

You always think that I am pulling your leg/lying  so this time I won't say anything! I won't say you recorded this song in such a short notice, which in itself is awesome. I won't say you sang this one too in proper surr. Naah.. main chup rahungi... smiley14😆

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

You always think that I am pulling your leg/lying  so this time I won't say anything! I won't say you recorded this song in such a short notice, which in itself is awesome. I won't say you sang this one too in proper surr. Naah.. main chup rahungi... smiley14😆

Lol.. his surr did move in few places.

But this is a hard song to get into complete surr with, that too so quickly. 

But he deffo did a fab job. 

It's so good to have minion on board here.

Charu21 thumbnail

Lol.. his surr did move in few places.

But this is a hard song to get into complete surr with, that too so quickly. 

But he deffo did a fab job. 

It's so good to have minion on board here.

Arre we all are bathroom singers, not professionals so that much perfection in surr can't be expected. The joy is in singing and sharing it freely without thinking much about the technicalities, otherwise people would hesitate to share their songs. That's why I am lenient while commenting. Thoda sa idhar udhar chalta hai.. 😆  If it is *crime against ears* level besura, then that's a different story. Lol.

Yes it's actually good to have him on board. I agree it's a difficult song, I heard the original version on YT too as I had heard it a very few times. 

carisma2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Charu21

Arre we all are bathroom singers, not professionals so that much perfection in surr can't be expected. The joy is in singing and sharing it freely without thinking much about the technicalities, otherwise people would hesitate to share their songs. That's why I am lenient while commenting. Thoda sa idhar udhar chalta hai.. 😆  If it is *crime against ears* level besura, then that's a different story. Lol.

Yes it's actually good to have him on board. I agree it's a difficult song, I heard the original version on YT too as I had heard it a very few times. 

I love this song. Has to be Peter Andre's best till date. I love Bubbler Ranxs part too. The duo go really well together esp with their different style and voice quality. 

Non of you are bathroom singers, all the ones I've heard are good and have potential.

Nathu is practically flawless with surr. 

Of course we encourage people in our own different ways. 

You all are lucky to have a singing voice, rhythm and notes can be improved and improvised. As much as Id love singing and could work on the rest.. I just don't have a.singers voice. 

@level besura. I'd keep quiet. I wudnt say a word..coz there wud be no help to offer that wud help. 😥

Charu21 thumbnail

I love this song. Has to be Peter Andre's best till date. I love Bubbler Ranxs part too. The duo go really well together esp with their different style and voice quality. 

Non of you are bathroom singers, all the ones I've heard are good and have potential.

Nathu is practically flawless with surr. 

Of course we encourage people in our own different ways. 

You all are lucky to have a singing voice, rhythm and notes can be improved and improvised. As much as Id love singing and could work on the rest.. I just don't have a.singers voice. 

@level besura. I'd keep quiet. I wudnt say a word..coz there wud be no help to offer that wud help. 😥

Oh yes. If the singer is getting encouraged to do better because of the suggestions then that serves the purpose well. 

Hey I would just like to clarify why I said that to avoid any kind of misunderstanding between us. So initially when I got on StarMaker, I used to have this self imposed pressure to do better, so if I made even the smallest mistake, I would record the song again and then at times it felt like a task! Now with time, I have become more at ease, I want to just enjoy singing freely without any pressure, I mostly realise on my own if I am out of surr or have made any other mistakes, but I have decided to take it easy and not record the whole song again just to correct those parts. In most of my work, I am a perfectionist and taking this step is a huge thing for me! Lol. 

So that's how it should be with everyone, sing without any burden, don't worry if your surr is not there at a few places. Just chill, as here we are singing for our own happiness. Ofcourse suggestions always help so you can work on that in your next recordings.. 

Cari, you have such a calm and easy on ears voice tone, may be you can look for the songs which suits your voice the best, I am sure you would sound good. If you find such song and feel like singing, please share with us, we would love to hear you sing. ❤️

Charu21 thumbnail

^ damn! That became such a big essay! 😆

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

You are not besura 💫

driven thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa20