Out Now - What Jhumka - Song - Rocky Aur Rani- Page 18

Created

Last reply

Replies

172

Views

17.1k

Users

48

Likes

218

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I always loved Karan johar movies because of the songs, beautiful settings but I will skip this movie like I skipped his movie with ranbir. I am not interested in watching Ranveer or Alia in a movie. I only watched Alia when she is doing movies with varun in romantic comedy because she only has chemistry with varun in my opinion.

Terenaina thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Also, I like to say they messed up remixing my favorite song from Sadhana.

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2081960771697963036

https://x.com/i/status/2081960771697963036
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 3 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2072735898375246156

https://x.com/i/status/2072735898375246156
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 9 days ago

Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcAP0eoPIs3/?igsh=MXNsbzExOTAxNTUxeA==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcAP0eoPIs3/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MrChatVsNorway · 2 months ago

Rani Mukerji To Receive Honorary Doctorate At 2026 Indian Film Festival Of Melbourne Rani Mukerji has added another prestigious honour to her...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".