Originally posted by: la_Reine
I only watched her in Beintehaa where she had a side role. She was so young back then.😆
I recently got to know that the sister in beintehha was played by Shivangi.
BTW hi Hinna 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I only watched her in Beintehaa where she had a side role. She was so young back then.😆
I recently got to know that the sister in beintehha was played by Shivangi.
BTW hi Hinna 🤗
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
I recently got to know that the sister in beintehha was played by Shivangi.
BTW hi Hinna 🤗
Even I got to know about her later on. 😆
hinaaaaaaaaaaa But maine bhi wohi dekha haiOriginally posted by: la_Reine
I only watched her in Beintehaa where she had a side role. She was so young back then.😆
Nobody here has seen her as Naira?
Yayyyyy. The AT is open.
I have seen clips here and there but not the show or trackOriginally posted by: shrutiraina007
Nobody here has seen her as Naira?
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
I have seen clips here and there but not the show or track
Kaira were good.
They had better story in Season 2.
She affects him a lot 😉
But seriously that part was epic 🤣
Mja aa gaya
I agree. I love KaiRa. Actually story always revolved around two of them only.