I add:
calm - moonshine - lively
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
I add:
calm - moonshine - lively
Hi....
Sana?
Sophia?
Safa?
Shireen?
Shehnaaz?
Samira?
Sania? Samia? Sonia?
Nope..
Nai ji.. none of these..
Originally posted by: HSXWFHVMJ2NR2RLH
There’s no A in my name. Biggest injustice in the world if you ask me
Nice to meet you, Gul❤️
Marvelous , magnificent , modest
its karishma 😆but well tried homles ji😆
🤣its karishma. Kusum lol thankfully no im not ekta serial herione lol
I think i will add one word each for charu and slowly too 😛
Slowly - Rasgulla
Charu - Rasmalai
Don't blame me. These are very positive words for me 😆
From wht angle?
⬇️ Gul Bahar is the only Gul that matters
Why you rubbing salt in my wounds? I said there’s no A in my name and you come back with two AA! Bahut zaaalim ho tum
Aishwarya Rai did toxic lobbying at L’Oréal to destroy Sonam Kapoor’s career with the brand and successfully ruined Sonam’s Cannes red carpet...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/ajay-devgn-to-play-a-grey-supernatural-character-in-r
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbTNILnCMSe/?igsh=dGM5bGY0OWZyd3Bw
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
...
14