Originally posted by: CN2NVFURRHNFI6NY
There’s no A in my name. Biggest injustice in the world if you ask me
I know😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: CN2NVFURRHNFI6NY
There’s no A in my name. Biggest injustice in the world if you ask me
I know😆
No, I’m talking about the happy go lucky Genelia D’souza😆
💤Zesty Zippy Zealful
Awww😆
Originally posted by: carisma2
Surprise! 🎉
Sikudhani
Originally posted by: TheMinion
miraculous, majestic, mystical, magical, magnanimous 🤡
Minion😆
Originally posted by: Blueberry94
Kindness❤️
Kripa
Liking the meaning if it sounds brave and to do with the lion kingdom.
But.. nope that's not my name...
Try again..😆
While others are taking a dig calling it wishful thinking, my sweet Hasini, you are the only one who understands my magnetic personality 🤗
Aishwarya Rai did toxic lobbying at L’Oréal to destroy Sonam Kapoor’s career with the brand and successfully ruined Sonam’s Cannes red carpet...
https://www.google.com/amp/s/timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/ajay-devgn-to-play-a-grey-supernatural-character-in-r
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbTNILnCMSe/?igsh=dGM5bGY0OWZyd3Bw
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
...
14