Music Chit Chat Corner #28 | DT Note P.112- Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

129.3k

Users

68

Likes

817

Frequent Posters

4ZCF5OPFJZWWDYRR thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/wS7wz14Q4Yg


Can someone buy me a pink hoodie. ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’Ÿ๐Ÿ’“


๐Ÿ’‹ .. ๐Ÿ˜‰

4ZCF5OPFJZWWDYRR thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/VCLxJd1d84s


Lead pussy-cat ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by D3viL - 3 years ago
4ZCF5OPFJZWWDYRR thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

She's a diamond among all the others around her..

She outshines the crowd .. don't let her blind you


https://youtu.be/M1NNt4VYq8Y

BVELDE56EAEPCJCO thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: BIO4TMPELB7INIZG

She's a diamond among all the others around her..

She outshines the crowd .. don't let her blind you


https://youtu.be/M1NNt4VYq8Y



Love it. This song is my anthem ๐Ÿ”ฅ


4ZCF5OPFJZWWDYRR thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago
4ZCF5OPFJZWWDYRR thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/xuj3n-ZGumw


Still on my mind :D (watch 5 mins)


https://youtu.be/81yqtHrSFJU


Watch the beginning. That's my wedding suit? Which colour you ask? All of them... I'll be doing costume changes ... I think I need my own stage too.. to show off my dance moves every few mins


https://youtu.be/vD-LFksC1Nc


๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ and watch all of this group! I found your wedding dress too . Green bright Green ๐ŸŒž

BVELDE56EAEPCJCO thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Thereโ€™s always something so peaceful about revisiting the songs you jammed to back as a teen



https://youtu.be/3YxaaGgTQYM

4ZCF5OPFJZWWDYRR thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/C8xt5BGegj8

Edited by D3viL - 3 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: wat_up ยท 2 years ago

WELCOME MEMBERS 👨🏼‍🎤 👩‍🎤 To Bollywood’s music chit chat corner #30. 𝔚𝔢𝔩𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔅𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔶𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔫𝔢𝔯...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams ยท 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Dexterlove ยท 1 months ago

https://youtu.be/xvT1jH8B9AM?si=bNkIlDLgzZ7jC0Fz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvT1jH8B9AM
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme ยท 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/?igsh=MXd4M3Frb2psYXFnag==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DbfG33oMQmG/
Expand โ–ผ
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue ยท 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".