Ya. May be. Why aren't the team of asa coming up with another project with these two?
It would be one hella task to deal with these two khadoos bachchas especially for Ilyas Kashmiri 🤡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ya. May be. Why aren't the team of asa coming up with another project with these two?
It would be one hella task to deal with these two khadoos bachchas especially for Ilyas Kashmiri 🤡
Originally posted by: Kittykatkit
Hamza is very cringe in that. I don’t see the hype about him. His sad face looks like a child that wasn’t allowed to go play outside
He still has a long way to go. He is good but isn't that great yet. I find Khushal the best in their generation of actors..He is a much much better actor and more versatile.
https://twitter.com/blearyeyess/status/1679205568664436736?t=cwC3dbt_59vDZeUAJn1_dQ&s=19
Will there queen agree to come with such disgrace?
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
It would be one hella task to deal with these two khadoos bachchas especially for Ilyas Kashmiri 🤡
Only Ilyas might be able to disciple these two bachchas and make them work 😆
Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
He still has a long way to go. He is good but isn't that great yet. I find Khushal the best in their generation of actors..He is a much much better actor and more versatile.
My vote goes for Talha Chahour in the newbies. Khushal creeped me out with his accent in the few episodes I watched of mohabbat gumshuda meri
https://twitter.com/PrajaktaPatha14/status/1679213309407686661?t=kWALSMRbSlxsljrzKJ_n9g&s=19
I was feeling so stressed today but now I feel like laughing my heart out on these forced theories. My Twitter is hilarious at the moment 🤣
Khushhal can be quite over the top in emotional scenes. I have to fast forward every time he starts crying because I know his about to make the ugliest facesOriginally posted by: Slender-Rose123
My vote goes for Talha Chahour in the newbies. Khushal creeped me out with his accent in the few episodes I watched of mohabbat gumshuda meri
https://twitter.com/fan_BilalAbbasK/status/1679157488803774465
Seems like his fans are trying to trend him. His hastage is filled with 7 yrs of bilal tweets.
Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123
My vote goes for Talha Chahour in the newbies. Khushal creeped me out with his accent in the few episodes I watched of mohabbat gumshuda meri
Oh yes, Talha is such a great find. He deserves some good commercial projects to get more limelight.
whoever took that picture couldn’t wait for Sabeena to open her eyes ?Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123
https://twitter.com/PrajaktaPatha14/status/1679213309407686661?t=kWALSMRbSlxsljrzKJ_n9g&s=19
I was feeling so stressed today but now I feel like laughing my heart out on these forced theories. My Twitter is hilarious at the moment 🤣