Bollywood CC # 105- Page 100

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46.1k

Users

49

Likes

935

Frequent Posters

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

The way I have celebrity couples. Every time I see another one called it off two days after posting some video about being the best couple ever, world feels a little better. 😆

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Supari, the lord has answered your prayers. Legend will have it known that we lived to see Aradhya’s forehead before our death.

https://twitter.com/whatever820082/status/1678265952839041024?s=46&t=FLbiTxDsrWdlmccYT9HdMQ



The day has finally come. This deserves its own topic! Make it


791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

The way I have celebrity couples. Every time I see another one called it off two days after posting some video about being the best couple ever, world feels a little better. 😆



Who you hatin on now?

791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

I give up.


New thought of the moment:


What the heck happened to the users Mahisa and Rekha ji???



I have wondered the same. I have never seen people go from super active to poooof in the air. Scary


791198 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I swear by this life hack



B428D3D5-8CA1-4EAD-8827-84EB43EE113C.jpeg

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 18 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".