Bollywood CC # 105- Page 99

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46.1k

Users

49

Likes

935

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 7RLPDC2P22CTUFFN



Yes. It’s like when you’re bent on your knees tryna ripen it for what feels like an eternity but it just won’t and your mind starts wandering. I get it


On my what now


Actors with OTT expressions? - Page 2 | Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

5QIV3BF5DC5G4PBO thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

I just realized you can peel some bananas. The layers to this.



Wouldn’t know. Totally a Virgin when it comes to peeling the bananas that need to be peeled.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 4XGPGK4BH5A3SXN4



Joke’s on you because I can find euphemisms in all your posts. If I squint hard enough


That's what she said


This conversation feels so out of place on this forum like an intimate scene in a Sooraj Badjatya film 😆

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0


I've never seen a banana that was ripe on the outside but mushy on the inside. May the universe never let me see something like that. I have seen avocados though where they pretend they're perfect for you to eat now and it's all rotten. Like SORRY? Do you know how much I paid? Rotten in THIS economy?


One day I would understand the ungodly obsession with avocados. Like a bad guava 😆

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago


I am not sure if you did it on purpose but that expression perfectly lines up with the post 🤣

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: 5ANQU7FKAOK6LPRA



Wouldn’t know. Totally a Virgin when it comes to peeling the bananas that need to be peeled.


I have lost track of this metaphor but I am also surprised you have never had to peel a banana😆

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess


One day I would understand the ungodly obsession with avocados. Like a bad guava 😆


Sorry I don't know who you are but you need to take this post down. My sister saw an avocado once and was my sister and was on a train.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I give up.


New thought of the moment:


What the heck happened to the users Mahisa and Rekha ji???

5QIV3BF5DC5G4PBO thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess


That's what she said


This conversation feels so out of place on this forum like an intimate scene in a Sooraj Badjatya film 😆



What do you think halwa means here?



https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbsEYA8jI7q/?igshid=Y2I2MzMwZWM3ZA==

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago


I clicked on the video thinking you were reaching but no Badjatya really just hid a first time Halwa euphemism in plain sight 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 19 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".