
Please use this thread for episode discussion.

Please use this thread for episode discussion.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wow thread is already up 🥳
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Yaha aajao
Kyun ayein 🤪
Thank you so much for this clip ☺️
I love that shivangi is wearing sarees.. Such a nice change yaar
Is it real ? First episode mein hi thappad
https://twitter.com/ekhaseensafar/status/1678418648841560064
I love that shivangi is wearing sarees.. Such a nice change yaar
She looks amazing in saree ❤️
Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Is it real ? First episode mein hi thappad
https://twitter.com/ekhaseensafar/status/1678418648841560064
I am yet to see the full episode but yes 😆😆