Snow your episode review from FT is gone 😒
Abse yhi post karna. I don't want to lose the few good & light posts I come across on this forum ❤️
😆 Some site glitch, I guess. Or can you not view these links (because it's visible to me)?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Snow your episode review from FT is gone 😒
Abse yhi post karna. I don't want to lose the few good & light posts I come across on this forum ❤️
😆 Some site glitch, I guess. Or can you not view these links (because it's visible to me)?
Originally posted by: Snowfally
😆 Some site glitch, I guess. Or can you not view these links (because it's visible to me)?
Achha now I found it.. Ye bheed mein ghum ho gye the 😅 and I thot they were gone 🙈
But mai utni lambi rants nhi padh sakti to get to my interest wala msg.. isliye yhi post karna ☺️😆
Lol Buadadi is in Ghkkpm 🤣🤣
Kisne mera post report kiya……itna sahi to tha😒
Since the frustration thread has become EDT, we should turn this thread into the frustration thread.
Haa true, it’s sad that she’s just a cameo though as she’s great at doing Kaku jaise roles.
Ps: She is wearing Bhavani’s saree no wonder she looks like her 🤣
Originally posted by: Criticiser
Haa true, it’s that that she’s just a cameo though as she’s great at doing Kaku jaise roles.
Ps: She is wearing Bhavani’s saree no wonder she looks like her 🤣
I liked the way of screenplay re of that show .. eventhough lot of drawbacks is there ..still it was fantastic..I have seen this in other regional languages
True, woh show jaisa bhi hai at least it’s interesting and has drama to entertain us unlike this show which depresses us with DDP.Originally posted by: Aarthiviji
I liked the way of screenplay re of that show .. eventhough lot of drawbacks is there ..still it was fantastic..I have seen this in other regional languages
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k