I started liking Avinash. He looks sensible these days as he is not puppet of PB anymore.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I started liking Avinash. He looks sensible these days as he is not puppet of PB anymore.
Even I don’t like him. But Bebika and Pooja is absolutely the worst combo. I feel sorry for these people since they have to deal with them on a daily basis 😆
🤣. When Bebika and Pooja targets him I do like it …because it’s karma for the way he treated Akanksha ( not fan of Akanksha). I hate Manisha when she flirts with him even though it’s fake.
He even calls Bebika out on her BS. He speaks really sensibly at times, like how he made Jiya try to understand Manisha’s problem the other day.I started liking Avinash. He looks sensible these days as he is not puppet of PB anymore.