What's the plot of Jhok Sarkar?
Saw a clip of Mamya and ARM online.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
What's the plot of Jhok Sarkar?
Saw a clip of Mamya and ARM online.
Tere bin shared baghair kisi ending ke end ho gaya hai 🤣
Originally posted by: music_girl
Was Anmol and Usama paired in Siyani?
I only watched ASA.
I meant I skipped most of the mother scenes and watched their scenes.
I feel they have had their best chemistry with eo.. were they are couple in Siyani as well?
Sadly No. They were devar bhabhi who looked like husband and wife in whatever scenes they were in together 🤣. They were fighting with each other there as well and the chemistry was there😆
Usama and anmol shot for both asa and sayani simultaneously so they looked like shehroze and ushna only 😆
They definitely have the best chemistry with each other. If you just want to watch them together watch Noor. It's a very basic drama and directed by asa director only. They were paired in that.
Tere bin season 2 is coming 😭
Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123
Tere bin shared baghair kisi ending ke end ho gaya hai 🤣
Worst finale episode👎🏼
Meerab didn't even say I love you to murtasim, didn't reciprocate his feelings and upar se bolti hai sirf meri chalegi iss ghar mein and murtu ko uski har baat manni padegi🤬 selfishness iski fitrat mein hai🤪 she only loves herself #selfobessed🤢
Murtasim deserved a better life partner😒
Originally posted by: Slender-Rose123
Tere bin season 2 is coming 😭
Who said???
I can't even watch the initial episodes now because of meerabs pukeworthy character 😡
Worst finale episode👎🏼
Meerab didn't even say I love you to murtasim, didn't reciprocate his feelings and upar se bolti hai sirf meri chalegi iss ghar mein and murtu ko uski har baat manni padegi🤬 selfishness iski fitrat mein hai🤪 she only loves herself #selfobessed🤢
Murtasim deserved a better life partner😒
No that beghairat doormat deserved this disgusting girl
Who said???
I can't even watch the initial episodes now because of meerabs pukeworthy character 😡
Confirmed by producer
https://twitter.com/KadwaniOfficial/status/1676986041649995776?t=5KmBVW2PdU2VElpPrAEz7Q&s=19