Bollywood CC # 105- Page 70

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46.1k

Users

49

Likes

935

Frequent Posters

anonymouse1 thumbnail
Republic Rhythms Aazadi Quest Volunteer Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: JBIQ5I6FIGKP7XMC



Hogi easy…lekin mujhe try bhi nahin karna lest I show up on a video like this. Hain



Oh thanks! I love this song! I actually saw it being played in a lot of reels recently. It’s definitely a little hatke from today’s Hindi music scene.

Hit video hoga😆


Meine to kal hee suna ye song, vo bhi friend ke caller tune par🤓

yes, nice song, it's hatke from today's BW music.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

In other news, Disney now says that the actual budget for Dr. Strange 2 was 300 Million instead of the initially reported 200 million. And the film likely barely broke even. Wonder how much they actually spent on Brahmastra.

sev.puri thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

JEEEEEEEET GAYEEEEE!!!💙💙💙

Seeing these kinda crowds make me SO happy! There used to be a time Chhetri was pleading people to show up and support the team, aur ab dekho. Itni khushi! FIFA WC some day! :)

5QIV3BF5DC5G4PBO thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago



Those squiggly veins on the side of his forehead a joke to the OP? He’s obviously getting botoxed to the hilt. We analyze women’s faces for any sign of work done but let the men off scot-free. Ajeeb discrimination hai

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".