Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This one you posted is one of my most favourite songs in the whole world, whenever I hear this song i feel nostalgia of my childhood days... I loove their jodi.
But I guess it is happy song know(not sad one) , I guess you were trying to post this one (sad version of the one you posted) :
This one you posted is one of my most favourite songs in the whole world, whenever I hear this song i feel nostalgia of my childhood days... I loove their jodi.
But I guess it is happy song know(not sad one) , I guess you were trying to post this one (sad version of the one you posted) :
Right. Guess I copied the wrong link.
Originally posted by: Shwetha02
Ohh..How can i miss this..Guddu's favorite song..In his own words he posted this million times in the forum. I am posting on your behalf..vapas aane ke baad thank you bolna..😆
Thank you KB, for this amazing song.... Bhai looks just wow in this especially in a shot where he is playing with a small kid....
This song with Mannata.... dono bamb song.
Originally posted by: Guddu.Pandit
Thank you KB, for this amazing song.... Bhai looks just wow in this especially in a shot where he is playing with a small kid....
This song with Mannata.... dono bamb song.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
https://variety.com/2026/tv/news/alia-bhatt-dont-be-shy-prime-video-premiere-date-1236841347/
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdlAbPztHu3/?stkn=MXg3MjA1Z2phcmVuNA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddk-ruDsZ9m/?stkn=MTdqaGllc3JoM2RwNw==
Alia and Sharvari live video play Alpha new song Massacre https://www.instagram.com/reel/DaKOZlLqJA6/?igsh=cTN4MHc1OWNtOHV6
11