Originally posted by: la_Reine
I also think they might bring her childhood friend or someone as her second hero
I am loving TIRV, but if Garv is abusive, then I want a loving second lead for Titli
😭😭 Bhai aisa kyun rahe ho CVs
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: la_Reine
I also think they might bring her childhood friend or someone as her second hero
I am loving TIRV, but if Garv is abusive, then I want a loving second lead for Titli
😭😭 Bhai aisa kyun rahe ho CVs
Originally posted by: musicalstorm
I am loving TIRV, but if Garv is abusive, then I want a loving second lead for Titli
😭😭 Bhai aisa kyun rahe ho CVs
Kosha, good to see you here🤗
I guess we cant complain because the show was promoted to be about domestic abuse.😭
TiRv ka falling phase nehi dikhana tha aise dikhate ki woh dono pyaar mein aur shaadi ho jati pher domestic abuse dikhate nehi per inka falling phase dikhaya 😭 Itna sara hints diya ke they are meant to be together 1st episode se leke 😭Originally posted by: la_Reine
Kosha, good to see you here🤗
I guess we cant complain because the show was promoted to be about domestic abuse.😭
Originally posted by: la_Reine
Kosha, good to see you here🤗
I guess we cant complain because the show was promoted to be about domestic abuse.😭
Ya after Dear Ishq, we meet here...
Will tag you in my analysis
We can't complain but this poor heart
TiRv ka falling phase nehi dikhana tha aise dikhate ki woh dono pyaar mein aur shaadi ho jati pher domestic abuse dikhate nehi per inka falling phase dikhaya 😭 Itna sara hints diya ke they are meant to be together 1st episode se leke 😭
I guess to make us more attached to them and more emotional when the actual story starts😆
Originally posted by: musicalstorm
Ya after Dear Ishq, we meet here...
Will tag you in my analysis
We can't complain but this poor heart
Tag karne ki zaroorat nahi, I already saw your threads.
You and asmaani are doing an amazing job with the write ups.❤️