Bollywood CC # 105- Page 61

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46k

Users

49

Likes

935

Frequent Posters

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Haegeum

Wait for JK's solo release 😄.

ab Raat ko jag jag kar yehi krungi☺️😆
MaebyFunke thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala


I’m most certainly not gay but I saw spider man first then I saw a pair of tatas. What does that make me

HAW

It means you're bisexual 😆

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

If this ain’t the truth. Why the cookie always crumbling this way. But it goes both ways, obviously.

674CB697-6B18-4DBB-930F-542FB1E2A5FC.jpeg





Is it like that for you dex?

Mm I dunno what I do.. but I know it's different lol ..

.. I don't have many people.. I give too much.. I want only want what I really want. ..in return😆 that doesn't make sense even if you read it 7 times. Dex I like happy, smart people who try hard to learn. I hate dumb know it all's

I like you.. wanna know why?

962142 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: ohophelia

It means you're bisexual 😆


Hahah yeah that would be the day lololol

Posted: 3 years ago

Hello shallo chit chatters Bit busy these days but been traveling Cabo ( where was bachelorette party and now in Canada attending my cousins wedding and the week long pre wedding events. 🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 17 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".