Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I enjoyed Saad Alizeh telefilm the most. Good morning Sasu ma was ok, muneeb madiha pairing was cute. Did not watch the other ones.
Thanks for review
Will watch it, once get some time
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I enjoyed Saad Alizeh telefilm the most. Good morning Sasu ma was ok, muneeb madiha pairing was cute. Did not watch the other ones.
Thanks for review
Will watch it, once get some time
Im watching this one ❤️ Saad needs to do more dramas i missed him on screen . Someone please cast him on a good show
Originally posted by: Bad_Karma
Im watching this one ❤️ Saad needs to do more dramas i missed him on screen . Someone please cast him on a good show
As far as I know woh pagal si has been a hit, I thought he would get more offers after that, sad to see him missing on regular screen.
Originally posted by: Bad_Karma
Im watching this one ❤️ Saad needs to do more dramas i missed him on screen . Someone please cast him on a good show
Yeah he should get good projects.
I totally forgot about Mera Dil Meri Marzi..it had Affan so ofcourse I watched it and loved it.
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
As far as I know woh pagal si has been a hit, I thought he would get more offers after that, sad to see him missing on regular screen.
Ikr i also thought that even the girl i dono the name who played sara is not getting any big projects if am not wrong
It’s launched??
Yes it came on Eid
#PDPTRPS Presents the EID DAY 01 TRPs
01. #Behroop- 4.18 TRP (9PM-11PM)
02. #FakhrookiDulhaniyaa- 4.11 TRP
03. #TichButton-3.76 TRP
04. #BulBulay-3.75 TRP
05. #GoodMorningSasuMaa- 3.46 TRP
06. #HumEidShow-3.00 TRP
07. #Gunnah-1.5 TRP
08. PTV- #EidGalaxy -0.43 TRP
09. #TheTalkTalkShow-0.33 TRP
10. #AAN- #MeraDilMeriMarzi-0.17 TRP
#PDPTRPS Presents the EID DAY 01 TRPs
01. #Behroop- 4.18 TRP (9PM-11PM)
02. #FakhrookiDulhaniyaa- 4.11 TRP
03. #TichButton-3.76 TRP
04. #BulBulay-3.75 TRP
05. #GoodMorningSasuMaa- 3.46 TRP
06. #HumEidShow-3.00 TRP
07. #Gunnah-1.5 TRP
08. PTV- #EidGalaxy -0.43 TRP
09. #TheTalkTalkShow-0.33 TRP
10. #AAN- #MeraDilMeriMarzi-0.17 TRP
I wish affan's telefilm was on some other channel..it was a good show but I don't think anyone watches that channel.
Happy to see Gunnah doing well, it is good content.