She is a good face, should do good dramas.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
She is a good face, should do good dramas.
Originally posted by: NINALOGY
I was expecting this answer from you
But i liked yumna more with saad in that drama.
I think the depression you got after Saad's death and the torture which Yumna suffered from her in laws, didn't make you accept Yumna/Zahid's track. I skipped all the initial episodes, and watched only after Zahid came to the haveli and started helping Yumna.😆
I think the depression you got after Saad's death and the torture which Yumna suffered from her in laws, didn't make you accept Yumna/Zahid's track. I skipped all the initial episodes, and watched only after Zahid came to the haveli and started helping Yumna.😆
Yeah that was the reason, I was actually torturous, she was so happy with him 🥺
Hahaha got it , good decision tho
that's why you liked them more.
She has a persona too. I disliked her in Ishq Hai, but in Betiyan and in Aulaad she did justice to her characters: positive or negative. 😊
She has a persona too. I disliked her in Ishq Hai, but in Betiyan and in Aulaad she did justice to her characters: positive or negative. 😊
She is in jok sarkar too
I'll try to check her there. 😃
I enjoyed Saad Alizeh telefilm the most. Good morning Sasu ma was ok, muneeb madiha pairing was cute. Did not watch the other ones.
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
I enjoyed Saad Alizeh telefilm the most. Good morning Sasu ma was ok, muneeb madiha pairing was cute. Did not watch the other ones.
Oh its already out...i didnt get time to watch