Maine dekha nahi to no discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maine dekha nahi to no discussion
Aab dekh lo wasy bhi old is gold. Old episodes new episodes sy better Hain. Aab tou Mujhy Sirat track bhi acha lag raha hai 😑Originally posted by: Lostin90s
Maine dekha nahi to no discussion
Na maine pre leap episode bhi nahi dekha…….itna sab dekhna mere bas ka nahi
Haina I hated Vedika track but now I prefer that over this current never ending track 😵Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
aab tou Mujhy Vedika aur Jolly Singh track bhi acha lag raha hai 🥱 New episodes ky about discussion karny sy acha hai hum Yrkkh ky old episodes ky about discussion kr ky yeh thread bhi finish kary 😀
Yrkkh ke old episodes zyada ache the lol I bet we’ll even find this current track good in the next few years 😆
I pray uss sy phly yeh drama off air ho aur torture nahi chahiye 😖Originally posted by: Criticiser
Haina I hated Vedika track but now I prefer that over this current never ending track 😵
Yrkkh ke old episodes zyada ache the lol I bet we’ll even find this current track good in the next few years 😆
Yes old is gold ✨ Sirat track was funny everyone used to hate her and roast her I couldn’t stop laughing after reading the old posts about her on this forum 🤣Originally posted by: SunShine_Soul
Aab dekh lo wasy bhi old is gold. Old episodes new episodes sy better Hain. Aab tou Mujhy Sirat track bhi acha lag raha hai 😑
Same here mein Kaira Greece track dekh rahi hoon jio cinema aur Instagram pr woh bhi skip kr ky 😅Originally posted by: Lostin90s
Na maine pre leap episode bhi nahi dekha…….itna sab dekhna mere bas ka nahi
mein bhi Sirat ko dislike karti thi. Her fake accents bht cringe thy 😖Originally posted by: Criticiser
Yes old is gold ✨ Sirat track was funny everyone used to hate her and roast her I couldn’t stop laughing after reading the old posts about her on this forum 🤣
Jio cinema pe serials ate hai kya other channels ke
Aty hain Star jalsha aur Kannada ky aur bhi language ky dramas available hain even there web series ky full episodes bhi available hainOriginally posted by: Lostin90s
Jio cinema pe serials ate hai kya other channels ke
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #3 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting. Please...
Welcome to the chat corner of the Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum Hello all forum waasis, This Chat Corner is open now and anyone can talk on...
Yawn worthy show Not bothered to watch the episodes Boring lack luster leads chemistry Cringe dialogues Bye bye yrkkh Chalo sab log apne...
Hello folks, Welcome to the Episode Discussion Thread #2 for Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Please keep these Rules in mind while posting . Please...
https://x.com/samridhiixverse/status/2040967906553733324 They are so precious
1k