Eid ul Adha Mubarak Guys! 🤗
Have a blessed festive ahead.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Eid ul Adha Mubarak Guys! 🤗
Have a blessed festive ahead.
Originally posted by: MinionBoss
It's your game. You do what you want. 😆 Ainvayi bechari ban rahi hai. She is the mastermind behind this game. 😈
Tu meri dost hai ya dushman😡
Originally posted by: carisma2
Thank you ji. Gimme the easiest ones.. cut me a deal.. I will give u unlimited readings. Lol.
I wish I could...but this dadi amma will come after me with chappals
I will stand infront of you and catch the chappals.
Meanieboss last week sent all these dogs from her dp to give me death stares. She's very scary. 😂
She thinks. Lol
Has the round qs been pmed?
No i didnt got a pm😒
Thanks Hina, I got the game PM
I shall respond before the deadline, with the wrong answers..tum correct kar lena.
Tum sambaal lena. 🤭☺️
Bhai log ye kaise paper ready kia hai?? Khadus teacher
I see the issue. You only allow PMs from buddies and CrazyCreatives account isn't in your buddy list. I've sent you a friend request through that account. Accept it and then I'll send the PM again.
Eid Ul Adha falls on May 27th 2026 this year. Commonly called as Eid Al Kabeer or Bakra Eid , millions of muslims celebrate the second most...
Yaadon ke purane album mein Chhupa ke rakhe hain humne woh din Gullak mein padi chavanni si Bacha ke rakhe hain humne woh din Na kisi manzil ki...
Luck hai mera gayab kya Kehta hai tu harega kya Phir bhi bingo khelte rahein Hichkichana sharmana kya Khul ke khelo khul ke haaro Aao aao yeh...
Eid Mubarak to all those who celebrated yesterday and today!
Hello everyone Welcome to the second game I'm hosting in this site. I've brought this game to test your knowledge on movie and tv show trivia -...
4