The audacity of other people to use the gym (that they pay for) at the same time as me (early morning before work)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The audacity of other people to use the gym (that they pay for) at the same time as me (early morning before work)
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
The audacity of other people to use the gym (that they pay for) at the same time as me (early morning before work)
Excuse me. The audacity is on you for actually going to the gym that you pay for.
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Excuse me. The audacity is on you for actually going to the gym that you pay for.
My next three generations would be going to the gym to recover those membership fees 😆
Hoping Pasoori is the beginning of the end for Arijit's reign of terror ❤️
I am this close to officially banning my GenZ colleagues from speaking Greek to me

The Algerian & French schism seem to continue ... 😒
Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess
The audacity of other people to use the gym (that they pay for) at the same time as me (early morning before work)
My anger earlier today ❤️ I literally had a brilliant plan and went at an off time to avoid this AND TURNS OUT EVERYONE ELSE IS A GENIUS TOO because they had the same plan 😭
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0