One thing I've noticed iyer isn't good with bowling rotation
SKY was so good
Match Discussion
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
One thing I've noticed iyer isn't good with bowling rotation
SKY was so good
52 from 18. It is getting close. That Bumrah will be the one to watchout.
17.3
W
Washington Sundar to Abdul Samad, out Caught by Tilak Varma!! Loud cheer in the crowd. Washington strikes. But it is not Hasan Nawaz. This is a short of length delivery, Samad sits back and tries to loft it down the ground. The bounce does not allow him to middle it, gets it high on the bat and the ball goes straight up. Tilak settles near long-on and pouches it safely. Abdul Samad c Tilak Varma b Washington Sundar 9(9) [4s-1]
Washington Sundar to Abdul Samad, THATS OUT!! Caught!!
Iss dusre ko bhi nikalo
Bumrah ek wk le lo bro
I saw the score 178/5, I thought yeh kaise jeet skte hai then I checked the remaining balls and I was like okay, warna ek min pehle toh heart attack hi aane wala tha
Finally Japanese got to witness a paisa vasool match.
Dube 100 mat hone dena
Yes I'm really selfish
itne barish k baadOriginally posted by: Savera84
Finally Japanese got to witness an paisa vasool match.
Ye apna century karke hi manege
And he gonna celebrate it
I'm damn sure
Dube started his charity work, repaying time...
Shivam Dube to Hasan Nawaz, 2 runs, 16 from the over.
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 3rd T20I in Delhi on 17/09/26🏏 India produced two near-identical comprehensive wins inside three days to...
🏏Afghanistan vs India in India 2026: 2nd T20I at Arun Jaitley Stadium, Delhi on 15/09/2026 at 7:30PM IST🏏 There were no comforts for...
Happy Independence Day to all our India Forums Members. 🏏Sri Lanka vs India, 1st Test, India tour of Sri Lanka 2026🏏 There's a sense of...
🏏 Zimbabwe vs India, 3rd T20I, India tour of Zimbabwe 2026 🏏 India will look to complete a clean sweep when they take on Zimbabwe in the third...
Sound Funny for me 1st time any country host india in india. Its not official yet because SL test series Asian Games most likely around in that...
48