I'll tell you my POV about this in khopcha. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'll tell you my POV about this in khopcha. 😆
Originally posted by: AninditaB
I'll tell you my POV about this in khopcha. 😆
Waiting 😆
I just realised episode aaya hi nahi... 😲
8 baje aapke TV screen par
I'm loving how Star isn't shying away from showing who has been the gold mine for them
Are TRP ke liye kuch bhi karega SP
Originally posted by: AninditaB
8 baje aapke TV screen par
I have the same feeling... direct on TV. Kya pata they probably don't want online reactions. But could be wrong also. Maybe they are really late because of shoot. Idhar Mumbai mei crazy baarish
I just realised episode aaya hi nahi... 😲
Tab tak yeh lo
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuB8Rt0riFp/?igshid=NjI5MGFhZTA1Yw==
Artificial intelligence following me because of ghum tag
I have the same feeling... direct on TV. Kya pata they probably don't want online reactions. But could be wrong also. Maybe they are really late because of shoot. Idhar Mumbai mei crazy baarish
Aaj to its raining like....literally cats n dogs wali
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CuB9BFDgtCh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
New savi and OG savi reel
Meine Instagram feed pe bhi aata hai. Algorithm change karna padega