Originally posted by: Madhuilove
oh hellllo ❤️
I have read all your fanfictions too in Wattpad also
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: Madhuilove
oh hellllo ❤️
I have read all your fanfictions too in Wattpad also
thank you yaar ❤️ means a lot 🤗
Here we go with the BS, with shippers and media illiterate
Originally posted by: D_e_s_t_i_n_y
Why were you thinking about her face?
Yet to watch the episode..Only read WU..and I'm blank now.
Because she gets over exited for this kind of scenes and sits with popcorn bucket🤣🤣
Oh please noooooooo
Media and there uncomfortable questions 🤬
Looks like Titli doesn't leave after all, maybe she has some epiphany and comes running back
Or its just promotion 😆
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Since there's no CG yet, am going to share some gifs I've made on TiRv thus far.
Credits for the PSDs go to Maria.Jewel, daenerys-stormborn and Chaotic Resources.
____________________________
I love these❤️
How do I put it in my sig?? The link isnt working :(
Originally posted by: la_Reine
How do I put it in my sig?? The link isnt working :(
Good to see you back here, after Dear Ishq
Originally posted by: la_Reine
How do I put it in my sig?? The link isnt working :(
Remove the letter v in the link and have the image code in all caps - IMG