Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Nice. She is really good at this 😆
I enjoyed that part as well
Your fav being super entertaining. She was slow in start but now growing in everything. 🤣👏
Also I have been active in twitter and see a nice bond form between Jia and Fukra. People on SM have already started shipping. 🤣
Originally posted by: BeingBlunt
Your fav being super entertaining. She was slow in start but now growing in everything. 🤣👏
Also I have been active in twitter and see a nice bond form between Jia and Fukra. People on SM have already started shipping. 🤣
🤣🤣 Yeh sab toh theek, but why are these clowns shipping Jia and Fukra. 😭 Mere ko kyu yaad nahi kar rahe hai. 🤣🤣
Ghar me chal jao. 🤣Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
🤣🤣 Yeh sab toh theek, but why are these clowns shipping Jia and Fukra. 😭 Mere ko kyu yaad nahi kar rahe hai. 🤣🤣
Also keep a simple username please.
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
🤣🤣 Yeh sab toh theek, but why are these clowns shipping Jia and Fukra. 😭 Mere ko kyu yaad nahi kar rahe hai. 🤣🤣
WTH I tried to find the worst shipping video and why are there so many 🤣
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0
WTH I tried to find the worst shipping video and why are there so many 🤣
But they don't even have any shipping moments to be shipped. What are these fans on 😆🤣🤡
Originally posted by: guenhwyvar
HAHAHAHAH I dead at you deciding to find the worst one 🤣But they don't even have any shipping moments to be shipped. What are these fans on 😆🤣🤡
I want to see the really bad ones because the captions are always cringey like "his day doesn't start...without her ❤️" and the evidence provided in the video would be none
😆