Bollywood CC # 105- Page 24

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

46.1k

Users

49

Likes

935

Frequent Posters

sev.puri thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Kusha and Zor separated? Damn, Reddit gossip threads proved to be spot on.

sev.puri thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

I swear, in India I dont remember the last time we discussed about anyone's caste, creed, religion😆 I mean there are some slangs and jokes here and there..😆 like if there is a Parsi friend, we would tease them as Bawa at best😆 IDK what the west is smoking, when they give out of touch statements about Indian diaspora..bhai youll only know about samosa and chicken tikka masala and about caste system..we are much more than that my friend😆 but it is getting better....a white person yesterday greeted me with "Su Chaaley"🤣 good going😆


++++++++++++++++++++

OMG tell me more about the debates🤣


I fully appreciate that some of that is big city privilege but we care so much more about mehangai than we do about discussing someone’s caste or creed. Some of the stereotypes are fun. Gujjus and the obsession with sweet curry. Deccani people and the need for meat with every meal. Punjabis being larger than life and always down for a drink/party.

Check out the comments on Zarna Garg and Shivani Bafna’s White House pictures. Highly entertaining. And then Janice Sequeira publicly trying to call them all out, highly entertaining.

FlourishedPeony thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

https://youtu.be/CgNVotVutx0

Coming back to slay .

Edited by Haegeum - 3 years ago
5QIV3BF5DC5G4PBO thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

AC in summer weather making me feel like…


DE584E5B-75FB-4DDD-A376-E5E141883C79.jpeg

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Ottocake

I discovered among us and can't stop playing.


What is going on in your profile picture 🤣

5QIV3BF5DC5G4PBO thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Gul_9

Is tu jhoothi main makkar worth watching? I'm planning to watch it right now.



Absolutely not. Waste of time. Just skip to the end and watch the airport scene

5QIV3BF5DC5G4PBO thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess


I feel like Supari could use a grand entry 😆



Still tryna decipher this



No matter



Image

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 20 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 2 months ago

Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".