I wish it was that easy and everyone could just love each other and be happy instead of spreading hatred.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I wish it was that easy and everyone could just love each other and be happy instead of spreading hatred.
Originally posted by: MaxMayfield
Bohra Muslim communities love for Modi and their friendship continues and thrives..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deh9tJZCQK0
I am really curious to know what the minority champions on twitter have to say now😆
I mean the game app. My nephews asked me to download it and i have been playing with them since the last two days 😆
I am posting here, don't want to derail that thread too much
@ Daebak Yes it's the show with 3 siblings. Actually they're five siblings, the eldest twins don't participate in the show. I haven't watched the whole episodes, just clips on YouTube
@Raijeera That episode was cute and touching, his sister Sua cried cz she didn't want him to give up that name, she has too many fond memories with it (I prefer Daebak too) even Sian sighed and got teary eyed a little
Does it make you cry?
For some reason couldn't stop crying when he recognized her and said 'Oh my Goodness'
Originally posted by: sev.puri
One thing I love is that there is wayyy less judgement in India for minority sects (I’m talking across all religions). There is generally a very live and let live culture that most people adopt. You can be a Radha Swami follower, or follow some Guruji in Delhi, or be an Ismaili or Dawoodi Bohra Muslim and just go about one’s business. The West is a lot more judgemental I feel, which is so ironic. And I’m talking diaspora communities. Anyway, currently thoroughly enjoying the very heated debates on influencer presence at the White House events and all the “i’m unfollowing you” and “I can’t believe you’d do this” comments.😆
I swear, in India I dont remember the last time we discussed about anyone's caste, creed, religion😆 I mean there are some slangs and jokes here and there..😆 like if there is a Parsi friend, we would tease them as Bawa at best😆 IDK what the west is smoking, when they give out of touch statements about Indian diaspora..bhai youll only know about samosa and chicken tikka masala and about caste system..we are much more than that my friend😆 but it is getting better....a white person yesterday greeted me with "Su Chaaley"🤣 good going😆
++++++++++++++++++++
OMG tell me more about the debates🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
Everything about Bollywood feels... manufactured these days. Not just the films. The hype. The "record-breaking" headlines. The carefully...
0