Saru Che Gopi Vau
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Saru Che Gopi Vau
I didn’t expect that coming from u too and would have replied u if u have asked me the same question in a simpler way than being sarcastic. It did sound sarcastic, still I didn’t mean to hurt or be rude to u as we always had a decent conversation though our opinions didn’t match most of the times.Originally posted by: DevilHere
Bhai nhi frk pdta mujhe i was just asking.Like u said we have had decent conversations before, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything.Just asking a very simple question nd u could choose to not answer.
Also the symbolism i talked about was shown in the show with a precap highlighting on it for two days...if the cvs changed their direction I've no issues
Nd I've no control over what anyone reacts
Never expected you to come at me like this
Anyways have a good day
Yeah that what we discussed on that day too ,makers really don’t care much about all these except for next 2-3 episodes and they keep changing everything to satisfy trp audience. Anyway anyone is free to think what they want I have no issues.
Originally posted by: Chaitu.V
I didn’t expect that coming from u too and would have replied u if u have asked me the same question in a simpler way than being sarcastic. It did sound sarcastic, still I didn’t mean to hurt or be rude to u as we always had a decent conversation though our opinions didn’t match most of the times.
Yeah that what we discussed on that day too ,makers really don’t care much about all these except for next 2-3 episodes and they keep changing everything to satisfy trp audience. Anyway anyone is free to think what they want I have no issues.
There was no sarcasm intended i was genuinely just asking
I started watching after the leap as some reels popped upon insta ,mostly Abhira’s but watched all the episodes before the leap too on Hotstar , Ffed few songs n dances though! So am I allowed to comment on pre leap next time 😆 Just kidding !
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2