I haven’t watched yet.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I haven’t watched yet.
Originally posted by: Chaitu.V
Aaj ka episode mein kya hua? Did Nav reveal the truth ?
BP revealed it in front of everyone how Manjari talked about Akshnav relationship. They were all shocked and it ended there so the reactions will be shown tomorrow.
Regarding Abhir, Nav was about to tell him but it didn’t happen as BP interrupted and asked Abhir to go have ice cream lol.
Ak ko tab pata chal gaya na? I just wanna see her reaction.
Originally posted by: Lostin90s
Ak ko tab pata chal gaya na? I just wanna see her reaction.
Yup let’s see what she does tomorrow.
More than Ak’s reaction I wanted to see AbM’s reaction 😆Originally posted by: Noorain13
BP revealed it in front of everyone how Manjari talked about Akshnav relationship. They were all shocked and it ended there so the reactions will be shown tomorrow.
Regarding Abhir, Nav was about to tell him but it didn’t happen as BP interrupted and asked Abhir to go have ice cream lol.
Originally posted by: Chaitu.V
More than Ak’s reaction I wanted to see AbM’s reaction 😆
So we might see Ak’s public confession of her love for Nav tomorrow and Mj will start the custody drama again.
Am with u in this ,curious to know on what basis Ma ,beta won the custody which looks impossible unless Ak gave up on Abhir to make him not to go through the pain of custody drama.
Same. I think Akshara will give up Abhir to not put him through all that pain. I dust don’t see Abhimanyu getting full custody unless Akshnav are proven mentally incapable or criminals lol. Even joint custody would make sense but full custody?
Wo sub to thik hai. But what an Manjri? I had thought she will be roast by AK. But I think they are no going to do this.
Originally posted by: Noorain13
Same. I think Akshara will give up Abhir to not put him through all that pain. I dust don’t see Abhimanyu getting full custody unless Akshnav are proven mentally incapable or criminals lol. Even joint custody would make sense but full custody?
On the contrary I absolutely hope AK looses 100% custody
She has been incorrigible with regards to respecting her son's wishes just so that she doesn't offend her henpecked husband. Honestly no one even cares if AK loves Abhinav..they are snooze fest and ultra boring couple. AK would obviously choose Abhinav because of her own innate desire and obsessive need to be proven right on everything she does - right or wrong.
Abhinav's only job is to do "Yes Madam" and this is the control AK loves
Time for makers to get a new FL for Abhimanyu so we can close AK-Abhinav's suffocating not-so-love-story chapter
Originally posted by: Chaitu.V
More than Ak’s reaction I wanted to see AbM’s reaction 😆
So we might see Ak’s public confession of her love for Nav tomorrow and Mj will start the custody drama again.
Am with u in this ,curious to know on what basis Ma ,beta won the custody which looks impossible unless Ak gave up Abhir to make him not to go through the pain of custody drama.
Custody drama dono taraf se hei. BP and Mj i guess.
Originally posted by: gopi2929
On the contrary I absolutely hope AK looses 100% custody
She has been incorrigible with regards to respecting her son's wishes just so that she doesn't offend her henpecked husband. Honestly no one even cares if AK loves Abhinav..they are snooze fest and ultra boring couple. AK would obviously choose Abhinav because of her own innate desire and obsessive need to be proven right on everything she does - right or wrong.
Abhinav's only job is to do "Yes Madam" and this is the control AK loves
Time for makers to get a new FL for Abhimanyu so we can close AK-Abhinav's suffocating not-so-love-story chapter
This is a story about Akshara, not ABhimanyu
So, yes Akshara-Abhinav is here to see. If someone s chapter has to closed- It will Abhimanyu
Is it going off air. I heard July being replaced by a new show? Is this true.
2