I agree to this ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct1JiRXIbEf/?igshid=MjAxZDBhZDhlNA==
I even find Sajal overrated sometimes .๐
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I agree to this ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct1JiRXIbEf/?igshid=MjAxZDBhZDhlNA==
I even find Sajal overrated sometimes .๐
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
I agree to this ๐คฃ
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct1JiRXIbEf/?igshid=MjAxZDBhZDhlNA==
I even find Sajal overrated sometimes .๐
I didn't like sajal in ydm. Loved her in o rangreza, yks and alif and loving her in KA.
Originally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
I just dont get why Madiha keeps working with all this aged actors most of the time๐ค
May be because that's the kind of projects she gets. She is a decent actress but not someone that lights up the screen when she appears. That suited her in ejls but she was my least fav in Ishq jalebi.
I didn't like sajal in ydm. Loved her in o rangreza, yks and alif and loving her in KA.
I didn't like Sajal in Ishq e laa while her character was amazing.. She went OTT in few scenes where she plays journalist.
I dont remember any specific show but I find her overrated Specially when reviewers praise her for no reason. Same with yumna too. ๐Originally posted by: Renee.Clare
I didn't like Sajal in Ishq e laa while her character was amazing.. She went OTT in few scenes where she plays journalist.
I am so glad that we have different emojis to react and don't only have that boring blue 'like' icon
I found her annoying as chammi. I know thatโs everyoneโs fav but I thought she was so over the topOriginally posted by: Mrinmoyi_me
I dont remember any specific show but I find her overrated Specially when reviewers praise her for no reason. Same with yumna too. ๐
Jhoom is ending in two episodes
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ct2ECOEu2Uu/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==
May be because that's the kind of projects she gets. She is a decent actress but not someone that lights up the screen when she appears. That suited her in ejls but she was my least fav in Ishq jalebi.
I haven't seen her in anything else except ishq jalebi but in that show 99% of the time her expression was just one step away from crying.
I used to think talks of xfactor is just hogwash but its actually a thing. it's so strange to see absolutely conventionally gorgeous girl leaving no impact onscreen.
sheโs just boring to watch . Thereโs an it factor and she doesnโt have it. Maybe if she worked a bit harder then just doing the same force marriage to an older man trope she might exude some charm but she seems to be comfortable in the same recycled geo drama .
I haven't seen her in anything else except ishq jalebi but in that show 99% of the time her expression was just one step away from crying.
I used to think talks of xfactor is just hogwash but its actually a thing. it's so strange to see absolutely conventionally gorgeous girl leaving no impact onscreen.